Monday, March 07, 2005

Happy Spring!

It's a balmy and sunny 70 degrees here today. Yesterday, Jack turned on the sprinkler system (a month early) to find the usual variety of gushers and leaks that need to be fixed. He also bought a wood rocker at his favorite store - Harbor Freight Tools. After testing it out, I deem it perfect to enhance the ambience (aka laziness) at Camp Garvin. Anybody who has been there will tell you about the relaxing state of mind that overcomes a person there. (Unless you are riding the quad with Rob, then it is interpersed with moments of panic!) Anyway, happy sunny day. Sunny=happy. There must be some little icons that portray that in pictures.

Also, thanks to the Bellinghamsters, I found out it was National Craft Month. The perfect time to finish an embroidery pillow I started (dare I admit this?) 30-some years ago before I left the nest. Nothing is impossible! And the great thing is, the blues, yellows and greens have come back in style and perfectly match my new bedroom decor! Next craft project: I found a great ceramic basket with metal handle and bought really colorful gerbera daisies to put in it. That will really brighten up the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home