Friday, March 31, 2006

Road Trip Readiness

Ah yes, the snow tires are off. The whiny power steering pump is replaced. The new glasses are ordered. Kerry emailed me with her road trip expectations of "ridiculous shenanigans" and "Thelma and Louise without the plunge to the death at the end" and a Kerry "I didn't know existed"! What? Didn't Thelma and Louise rob banks and hook up with Brad Pitt? I'd prefer Johnny Depp, but if she could deliver him, she sure wouldn't share! Seriously, though, Kerry decided our road trip would more likely be titled "The Adventures of Commander Cautious and Captain Careful." So, I'm looking for suggestions to help us step out of our comfort zone. Kerry has come up with karaoke, second ear piercing and horse back riding (which we are always going to do on vacation, but never quite get to it.) I'm sure there are lots crazier suggestions to be found! I promise to send a souvenier to anybody who comes up with something that we actually do try! Email me with your suggestions: garvin@owt.com

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger K. G. said...

The funny thing about karoake is I would almost rather plunge to my death than do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home