Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm feeling fragile today

Got an email that my 8th grade class is planning a reunion. Amazing enough that they found me, cause I only went to that school for 1 year. So, I was trying to exhume long lost memories by putting together the faces and names at the site. I remembered being asked to dance by one boy and so I thought I'd see if the info said what he was up to now. Turns out he's dead!!!!!!! What a shocker. Add that to the fact that the Italian restaurant where Jack took me on our first date recently closed. It's a little joint in San Francisco that has been run by the same family since it first opened in 1920! (No, we weren't there that year!!!) God, I feel so old. My older friends smiled at me with great amusement when I told them about my fragility. Basically, they told me to get over it. It only gets worse. Okay, now I need to go find some chocolate to soothe my feelings......

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger K. G. said...

Oh No Mom! I'm sorry you're feeling old. My 10 year reunion is coming up this summer and I'm feeling old too. I know you always laugh at me when I say that. You should eat a Girl Scout Cookie. They make everything better.

So, are you going to go to your reunion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home