Monday, October 03, 2005

It's been a long time....

....since I posted. Along with the rest of the country, I was mesmerized by the power of Katrina and Rita, and the damage they did. Somehow posting about the rich men's "cottages" in Newport, RI and our stop in Mystic Seaport, Connecticut just didn't seem important anymore. The real world has a way of intruding like that. So we've sent some donations off to Red Cross and Habitat for Humanity and have been thinking of what else we can do to help. My church will be sending a team down that way, so yesterday I put in my application. Even if I don't get chosen for this trip (having no experience in demolition and construction equipment!), I'm hoping to go sometime in the future. Heck, I can make sandwhiches and serve food and stuff like that!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a nice blog. I just wanted to reccommend Campbells Ceramic Supply for all your ceramic kiln needs. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home