Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

Ah! Finally the day has come and now we can vote and get this thing over with. Away with all the signs cluttering up the landscape, all the political bashing ads, all the posturing candidates. I have to admit that it is the first time in my life that I did not vote for a presidential candidate, although I did vote for other positions. That feels really weird, but I just couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the two main candidates. I voted no on all the issues presented on our ballot, too. If that qualifies me for a one-way ticket to curmudgeon-land, well then, so be it. Bring on Thanksgiving! We're in need of a holiday!

PSIf you want to read about a guy whose right there in the thick of things in DC, pop on over to beFrank's blog in my Links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home