Saturday, August 21, 2004

More Vs.

Driving in the East VS. driving in the West

Drivers run over pedestrians toes VS. drivers stop for pedestrians crossing street

Parkways and Turnpikes cost money VS. Freeways are free

Drive 2 hours and see different states VS Drive 2 hours from my house to get anywhere at all

Drivers carry cell phone and lead pipe VS. Drivers carry cell phone and Starbucks coffee

SUVs and expensive cars are popular VS. SUVs and pickups with guns or fishing rods in rack

Campers, trailers virtually nonexistant VS. Campers, trailers clog right (sometimes middle) lanes

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the weapon thing might just be an American thing. Remember Uncle Mike gave me that club to carry in my car, like I'm going to try to stop a carjacker.

Kerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home